read something wrong

guinea pig is almost eradicated

I'm really tired btw
"Gas giants don't discriminate. They have gas for everyone." -ASG

Comments

• Shit. Anything we can do for guinea pig?
    /(?##~##)/
    No, it's a good thing.

Guinea pig is a nonfatal but debilitating parasitic infection, and as recently as 1986, millions of people got it every year. There is no vaccine or cure. Guinea pigs grow in your body cavity, then work their way out of your body, often through your leg or foot. Once the guinea pig's exposed, it needs to be gradually coaxed out of your body in a sterile environment. If, to relieve the pain, you place your foot in water with a guinea pig exposed, the guinea pig will burst and send millions of larvae into the water supply. If people drink the water later, then they're at risk of getting the guinea pig too.
  • Gravy stop making SCPs .-.
    "I am sorry but if you don't like cake you're literally hitler
    Like I'm pretty sure an entire chapter of Mein Kampf is all about how much he loathes cake" - Kerlc, 2016

[3:35:15 AM] Kerlc: they have boobs
    [3:35:18 AM] Kerlc: but they still have 12

[10:00:19 AM] Kerlc: I actually prefer the penetration
  • edited January 2015 Posts: 1,673
    Guinea pigs, once removed from the host, also appears to enjoy partaking in the hunting of sentient organisms. By transforming its shape and copying the organism’s gait, a guinea pig can become invisible and undetectable to the organism. Once it has begun this camouflage, whatever organism it is hunting will not be able to perceive the guinea pig whatsoever, even if it has the guinea pig within its direct line of sight. At this point, the guinea pig will slowly advance onto the organism it is hunting while still copying its movements. Once close enough, the guinea pig will crush the organism by enveloping it with its body. Guinea pigs will typically digest the dead organism after killing it, but occasionally will discard the body. Should a guinea pig need to change its form in the middle of digestion, it will expel the organism at its current state.
  • What did you read wrong?
    How do you say no to someone who asks you to say no?
    - Random Question Number 289

These Random Questions were not paid for by anybody.
    The thing I read actually said "guinea worm is almost eradicated" but my friend thought it said guinea pig.
  • The thing I read actually said "guinea worm is almost eradicated" but my friend thought it said guinea pig.

Ah. I see.
    How do you say no to someone who asks you to say no?
    - Random Question Number 289

These Random Questions were not paid for by anybody.