ECG Finishing

Although it has been quite a long time since the last move in the game, does anyone want to keep trying the game? If you are no longer interested, can you send me what you thought the way everything worked was? And does anyone want to know what the way the world worked?
How do you say no to someone who asks you to say no?
- Random Question Number 289

These Random Questions were not paid for by anybody.

Comments

• Oh right, that game.

If more people are going to be active then its worth a shot, but it doesn't seem like that will be the case.
    "I am sorry but if you don't like cake you're literally hitler
    Like I'm pretty sure an entire chapter of Mein Kampf is all about how much he loathes cake" - Kerlc, 2016

[3:35:15 AM] Kerlc: they have boobs
    [3:35:18 AM] Kerlc: but they still have 12

[10:00:19 AM] Kerlc: I actually prefer the penetration
  • No thank you.
    "Gas giants don't discriminate. They have gas for everyone." -ASG
  • I thought that certain events were tied to certain types of spaces, that caused the board to change in particular ways. I would like to continue, but only if we can move one space at a time and no more. The whole "move these 4 spaces in this way" kinda lost me.
    /(?##~##)/
  • I'm for it ... it just takes too long if we move one space and we get lost if we move more ....
    russians hitting russians in russia because they are russin'
  • Oh right, that game.

If more people are going to be active then its worth a shot, but it doesn't seem like that will be the case.

If others do, do you plan to join in?

No thank you.

All right. If possible, can you tell me what your thoughts on the game and world were? PM or here would work.
    Elmzran said:

I thought that certain events were tied to certain types of spaces, that caused the board to change in particular ways. I would like to continue, but only if we can move one space at a time and no more. The whole "move these 4 spaces in this way" kinda lost me.

Fair enough on that for me.
    Deadsoul said:

I'm for it ... it just takes too long if we move one space and we get lost if we move more ....

Hmmmm... I'll try to come up with an answer for this as well, but do you have any ideas?

• Oh right, that game.

No thank you.

All right. If possible, can you tell me what your thoughts on the game and world were? PM or here would work.
    Elmzran said:

I thought that certain events were tied to certain types of spaces, that caused the board to change in particular ways. I would like to continue, but only if we can move one space at a time and no more. The whole "move these 4 spaces in this way" kinda lost me.

Deadsoul said:

I'm for it ... it just takes too long if we move one space and we get lost if we move more ....

Hmmmm... I'll try to come up with an answer for this as well, but do you have any ideas?
    well creating a small program in which we can move and the program saves our each move would be good , unless the point is to see how we move as a community in which case that would not work ... perhaps we can meet on skype or something like that so that it moves faster ... anyway resuming the game as we played before should be last resort

• Deadsoul said:

Oh right, that game.

No thank you.

Elmzran said:

Deadsoul said:

well creating a small program in which we can move and the program saves our each move would be good , unless the point is to see how we move as a community in which case that would not work ... perhaps we can meet on skype or something like that so that it moves faster ... anyway resuming the game as we played before should be last resort

Although the original idea was to see how the community as a whole moved, I think I have gathered enough to make that no longer essential. I'll try to build a program, but it might be awhile due to being as busy as I am. Skype would also work for me, though.

• maybe we use the program until winter break and then we can meet on skype several times to get you what you need
  • Lolno

Skype won't work. Timezones and schedules are a thing.
    "I am sorry but if you don't like cake you're literally hitler
    Like I'm pretty sure an entire chapter of Mein Kampf is all about how much he loathes cake" - Kerlc, 2016

[3:35:15 AM] Kerlc: they have boobs
    [3:35:18 AM] Kerlc: but they still have 12

[10:00:19 AM] Kerlc: I actually prefer the penetration
  • Lolno

Skype won't work. Timezones and schedules are a thing.

I know , that is why I said winter break ... we could probably find 1 day where some would stay an hour later than usual and some would wake up a bit earlier

• edited November 2015 Posts: 1,946
    Here's an idea I had. Instead of traveling as one in the same reality, the reality branches off where you each travel it separately. The map and its workings will stay the same but each person will walk through it differently. No previous progress will be lost. Instead of planning over a topic (not that you can't do it, too), we just private message/everyone has their own topic about moves and outcomes.

For example:
    Deadsoul messages me 4 moves.
    I respond to Deadsoul with the map of now, plus after those 4 moves.
    Mokushi messages me 1 move.
    I respond to Mokushi with the map of now (not using Deadsoul's changes), plus after that 1 move.

This would add complexity but also remove the time problem. Thoughts?

I will explore other ways in future maps for the program I build later as well. One way planned is multiple traveling and players can send multiple requests at once, but after everyone there has played, then it moves all. Almost like conventional turn-based online games. I might also add features where 'pause' happens if nothing is done after 24 hours or something like it.

• I think msging could work , it might be a little hard for you but if you think you can take it go for it
  • For this, although I might take longer in responses than I originally expected, I will work with any 'moves' I am sent for that person.

I am still planning out the program.