Project Quantum Thread

edited May 2014 in Announcements
Since there's been so much discussion about a possible game in this thread, I've decided it'd be a good idea to make a separate topic for the game that coulda shoulda woulda be in the making right now.

Why did I call it project Quantum? Because it might exist and it might not, nobody knows.

So, this is where all the discussion of that thing should go.
Project Quantum
  1. Shall we develop a new game?7 votes
    1. yea
      85.71%
    2. nay
      14.29%
[12:49] William "Tankman": yuri loli spaceshipgirls
[15:42] Jalern: I want to fuk r63 loli mao

Comments

• What? What the HELL are you even talking about? When did you say that Project Quantum is a thing? When didn't you say that Project Quantum isn't a thing? What does this Project entail? Why should I say yea when saying yea means saying yea to a project that maybe exists solely for the point of maybe existing?
    "Gas giants don't discriminate. They have gas for everyone." -ASG
  • I like supporting things that I don't know about.
    ➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈➈
    [7:45 pm] Kerlc: Being a cuck is great'
    Futanari Loli Nazi Succubus Squad ~☆「Sieg Heil」 Your Heart Into Ecstasy!!
    ふたなり・ロリ・ナチス・サキュバス・スクアッド~☆あなたの心をエクスタシーへ「ジークハイル」しよ!
  • edited May 2014 Posts: 1,259
    What? What the HELL are you even talking about? When did you say that Project Quantum is a thing? When didn't you say that Project Quantum isn't a thing? What does this Project entail? Why should I say yea when saying yea means saying yea to a project that maybe exists solely for the point of maybe existing?
    We were discussing maybe possibly developing a game in that thread. The 'yea' or 'nay' are answers to the question: "should we develop another game?".

Project quantum was never a thing and has always been always a thing.
  • What? What the HELL are you even talking about? When did you say that Project Quantum is a thing? When didn't you say that Project Quantum isn't a thing? What does this Project entail? Why should I say yea when saying yea means saying yea to a project that maybe exists solely for the point of maybe existing?

We were discussing maybe possibly developing a game in that thread. The 'yea' or 'nay' are answers to the question: "should we develop another game?".

Ah. So are you saying that you never did say that Project Quantum has always been a thing and always didn't say that Project Quantum has always been a thing, but you always never didn't say Project Quantum has always been always a thing because you always that one time did say Project Quantum has always been always a thing, right? Or did you not say that?
    What? What the HELL are you even talking about? When did you say that Project Quantum is a thing? When didn't you say that Project Quantum isn't a thing? What does this Project entail? Why should I say yea when saying yea means saying yea to a project that maybe exists solely for the point of maybe existing?

Ah. So are you saying that you never did say that Project Quantum has always been a thing and always didn't say that Project Quantum has always been a thing, but you always never didn't say Project Quantum has always been always a thing because you always that one time did say Project Quantum has always been always a thing, right? Or did you not say that?
    exactly.

• Well then I shall vote yea even though my decision will never always show prevalence in the grand scheme of insanity.
    While we now have our idea, I'm borrowing this working title since it sounds cool.
    /(?##~##)/