Planetoid 3D

Since it went off, does anyone have a link to the game? I cannot find it anywhere and I wish to get it, so I can put my key in again!

Comments

• Unless someone has the installer still lying around, I don't think it's obtainable without contacting someone from Metalsoul studios. Haven't heard from them in a while.
    This is still not our universe.
  • I'll go look for their EMAIL. If I can get a response and a LINK I'll make an announcement topic.
  • Nothing so far!
  • It might take more than a few days. I'm not sure how often they actually check those emails, given their recent inactivity.
    This is still not our universe.
  • Okay.
  • Still none.
  • Damn :( Does Metalsoul have an account on FB? I think his name is Luca Zambarda, if I remember correctly.
    /(?##~##)/
  • I just checked the resources I could for the installer. I don't have it, and most places seem to indicate the only location is on Metalsoul's former website which is now owned by some other organization/people. However, I did find one other possible source. I am not sure if this works as I have not tested it, but I found this: http://planetoid-3d.software.informer.com/ . According to the rest of the site, it seems likelier to be legitimate, but there is no guarantee the file is still there. It requests an email first.
    Elmzran said:

Damn :( Does Metalsoul have an account on FB? I think his name is Luca Zambarda, if I remember correctly.

At least according to YoYoGames, that is the correct spelling.
    How do you say no to someone who asks you to say no?
    - Random Question Number 289

These Random Questions were not paid for by anybody.